Emily Pohl-Weary teaches at the University of British Columbia School of Creative Writing. Her book about her grandmother, Better To Have Loved: The Life of Judith Merril, won the 2003 Hugo Award for non-fiction. She is the author of the poetry collection Iron-on Constellations and the novel A Girl Like Sugar. She first contributed to the magazine in 2001. Last updated fall, 2022.
- The Day is a Father Fall, 2022 / No. 50
- Dawson Summer, 2020 / No. 45
- Bonnie and Clyde Summer, 2013 / No. 30
- Best Violin Summer, 2002 / No. 8
- The Moral Pornographer Christmas, 2001 / No. 7
- What I Learned Growing Up in Parkdale Summer, 2001 / No. 5