Dani Couture is the author of several books, most recently the poetry collection Listen Before Transmit. She first contributed to the magazine in 2004. Last updated fall, 2022.
- How They Met Themselves Fall, 2022 / No. 50
- Report on the Status of Raccoons on Fern Avenue Summer, 2016 / No. 37
- Salt Summer, 2013 / No. 30
- Pumpkin Patch Christmas, 2009 / No. 23
- The Threat of the Comfort Inn Christmas, 2007 / No. 19
- Dawn of the Dead, Revisited Christmas, 2004 / No. 13
- Midnight Grocery Shopping After Watching Days and Days of Viking Week on the History Channel Summer, 2004 / No. 12