“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
- Episode 47: Hal Niedzviecki Summer Update
- Episode 46: “Think of a Name for the Bird in the Glossy Photo,” by Elana Wolff
- Episode 45: Getting to Know Cover Star Natalia Hernandez
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Profiles Archive
The Comix Archive
- RT @CBCAlerts: Eminent physicist Ursula Franklin has died in Toronto. 03:57:28 PM July 23, 2016
- @CKuriata @halpen Nothing gets past you! 12:22:10 PM July 22, 2016
- This week on the Taddle Creek Podcast: another rollicking check-in with Hal Niedzviecki @halpen. https://t.co/HdE8JzA8OY 11:52:31 AM July 22, 2016
- @halpen You heard it here second: https://t.co/HdE8JzA8OY 10:44:58 AM July 22, 2016
- "The children have elected them, en masse, as head gardener, tastemaker, first love." A raccoon poem by @danicouture https://t.co/27htzADoVA 01:19:48 PM July 20, 2016
If you’re in the Niagara region this month, check out this exhibition of Duke Ellington photos by the late Claude Miles, originally seen way..
This week on the Taddle Creek Podcast: another rollicking check-in with Hal Niedzviecki, on the status of his novel serialization.
“The children have elected them, en masse, as head gardener, tastemaker, first love. / Individually, some are mistaken for escaped house cats..