“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Profiles Archive
by Joanne Huffa
The Comix Archive
- “Epiphanies,” a poem by the Whitehorse resident Joanna Lilley. https://t.co/CJOFEosQqZ 06:32:43 AM July 22, 2017
- More stories from frequent Yukon resident Sonja Ahlers. https://t.co/MgYfNgieBo 06:24:17 PM July 21, 2017
- Today's featured territory: Nunavut! Enjoy this short story by Iqaluit resident Napatsi Folger. https://t.co/xEuklrfx3P 07:56:15 AM July 20, 2017
- A comic, in French, about a porcupine, by Alison McCreesh, of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. https://t.co/0owrvx6imx 08:30:25 AM July 19, 2017
- @sonjaahlers has been a Yukon resident for long stretches over the years. Here's a profile, from 2006. https://t.co/31272t5V1m 07:50:15 AM July 18, 2017
“Epiphanies,” a poem by the Whitehorse resident Joanna Lilley.
More stories from frequent Yukon resident Sonja Ahlers.
Today’s featured territory: Nunavut! Enjoy this short story by Iqaluit resident Napatsi Folger.