“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Profiles Archive
by Joanne Huffa
The Comix Archive
- Jealous because you didn't get sent a copy of Taddle Creek's awesome junk mail? Now you can see it on-line! https://t.co/IMDj0Qv558 about 14 hours ago
- Taddle Creek has a favourite new subscriber. https://t.co/doVenJDzgR about 15 hours ago
- @linap Woo! Thanks, Lina. Your first issue will be mailed at the end of May, just as soon as it rolls off the press! 08:09:55 PM April 25, 2017
- @stevemaich @NancySMacdonald And it didn't cost Rogers a cent. Win-win! 01:26:27 PM April 20, 2017
- Congratulations to @walrusmagazine on leading the National Magazine Awards in nominations. 09:04:01 AM April 20, 2017
Feeling jealous because you didn’t get sent a copy of Taddle Creek’s awesome junk mail? Now you can see it on-line!
Alex Pugsley was nominated for two National Magazine Awards for fiction this week. One of these pieces is from the same upcoming novel as this..