“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
The Journey Prize Long-Lister
- Episode 53: “Zigzag,” Stuart Ross’s annual poem for the New Year
- Episode 52: The Post-Christmas Show, with Derek McCormack
- Episode 51: The Halloween Show, with Derek McCormack
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Profiles Archive
The Comix Archive
- Spotlight: @Alexandraleggat's Two Wolves Press. https://t.co/TRFRkbfboA about 8 hours ago
- “Poster,” a new poem by Souvankham Thammavongsa. https://t.co/wkt70ITqNk 11:48:08 AM January 04, 2017
- @MrRazovsky Stuart Ross once again shares his annual New Year's poem with listeners of the Taddle Creek Podcast. https://t.co/DGWC08hbS1 05:57:56 PM January 01, 2017
- RT @bookroompod: A fine podcast for your holiday-weary self. Not as good as The Book Room, but fine. https://t.co/eVzA9h2ZhA @TaddleCreek 11:50:20 AM December 31, 2016
- @bookroompod Your Christmas gift from Taddle Creek is letting that comment go unanswered. 11:50:16 AM December 31, 2016
“I’ve always been inspired by wolves—anything that’s kind of wild I guess. Their freedom, their instinct their intuition, just their very..
According to Taddle Creek’s impeccably maintained employment records (LinkedIn), today is John Montgomery’s 16th anniversary with the magazine…
“We used to have this poster on the wall. It was an advertisement for Minute Maid. A row of orange groves. It went on top of billboards and was..