“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
- Episode 39: “Dorothy and the First Tornado,” by Julie Cameron Gray
- Episode 38: Alexandra Leggat on the launch of Two Wolves Press
- Episode 37: “Thoughts of a Drunken Tourist at the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery,” By Julie Cameron Gray
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Profiles Archive
The Comix Archive
- Taddle Creek liked having @jcamerongray on the podcast so much, it had her back to read another poem. https://t.co/wi4RroVxRh 10:05:11 AM May 28, 2016
- RT @stephmsolis: Kyle Chapman, if you're still out there somewhere, here are a few extra pointers. #spellingbee https://t.co/lcfdICmcxc 03:34:15 PM May 27, 2016
- @JordanTimm: New Sunday artist on Mary. https://t.co/XUxMCLurdb 10:11:25 PM May 26, 2016
- Taddle Creek's summer launch is just one week away! https://t.co/IBgpc1XfnH 05:07:38 PM May 26, 2016
- Taddle Creek's summer launch is just a week away! Here's a preview from No. 37 by Michael e. Casteels. https://t.co/9jjKl1RcuH 01:19:06 PM May 26, 2016
Taddle Creek liked having Julie Cameron Gray on the podcast so much, it had her back to read another poem.
” I purchased the head of an axe, a stringless violin, a pocket watch engraved with a stranger’s name. I tamed a shrew to perch on my shoulder,..
This week on the Taddle Creek Podcast, longtime contributor Alexandra Leggat calls in to discuss the launch of her new press, Two Wolves.