“Tight shirts—tight slacks—tight smile / perfect blonds every night.”
“Hey, did you see that they added a new letter to the alphabet?”
The Award Nominees
The Profiles Archive
by Joanne Huffa
The Comix Archive
- Another story from Manitoba: “The Great and Powerful,” by Lauren Carter. https://t.co/tuFvtFzpyB 08:08:55 AM August 10, 2017
- Taddle Creek continues eastward, to Manitoba. Here, a poem by @katherenav Katherena Vermette. https://t.co/ECri6yWiUm 07:41:10 AM August 09, 2017
- Saskatchewan Week continues with “Snorkel,” by Judy McCrosky. https://t.co/vEfipiwX0o 08:16:50 AM August 02, 2017
- Louise Bernice Halfe, also known by her Cree name, Sky Dancer, lives in Saskatoon. Here, a new poem. https://t.co/BcOrmbIYxX 08:08:47 AM August 01, 2017
- Another story from an Alberta author: "The Hanger-on," by Benjamin Lof. https://t.co/gs1MXftyxb 08:13:54 AM July 27, 2017
Ontario Week continues with Alfred Holden’s 2004 profile of the longtime Toronto resident Jane Jacobs.
It’s Ontario Week here at Taddle Creek. Here’s a comic by Hamilton resident David Collier with a sad by responsible ending.
A new poem by Katherena Vermette, author of North End Love Songs and The Break.